Monday, July 11, 2022

This Sub Changed My Life

This Sub has literally changed my life. While losing weight may be a simple concept, it’s incredibly difficult to do without support. This sub along with r/progresspics are full of success stories with people who were just like me. There is no sales pitch. There is no shortcut. Just honest, disciplined people working to better themselves.

Advice is shared based on experience, hoping to better the situation of a stranger online. It’s made a huge difference in my life. Weight loss was just the catalyst I needed to change the other things in my life that I have control over. The world may be a crazy place, but the positive feedback and encouragement on this sub proves that with enough hard work and willpower, anything is possible.

submitted by /u/Boopsiebeeps
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/hsqodVI

No comments:

Post a Comment