Tuesday, July 19, 2022

I did it again!

After returning home from vacation, I’ve been finding it really difficult to get back into my weight loss routine and diet. Ive been telling myself I’ll start tomorrow for the past 3 weeks.

Yesterday I decided that Ive wasted enough time procrastinating. I ate a healthy breakfast, a healthy lunch and dinner. Didn’t get the opportunity to exercise yesterday.

Today, I ate a healthy breakfast and lunch . Drank a lot of water too. I’m planning to go for a 5km walk later in the evening to ease myself into my daily exercise routine. Planning to eat a healthy dinner too.

I know these are just small little things but I kinda feel good that I did not eat anything unhealthy the past 2 days. I hope I can continue this and hopefully not have to go through another cycle of failing

submitted by /u/throwaway12335142
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/eQKFxyI

No comments:

Post a Comment