Sunday, July 17, 2022

Have felt weak in the gym the past two weeks would 2600-2800 calories make more sense for me?

I’m M 6’1 195.8 maybe 20-22% body fat if I had to guess. I starting weight lifting again four months ago after being sedentary for a few years. I started at 208 or so pounds. I’m at the point where eating 2200-2400 calories is very easy and I’m also never hungry when I go to bed. I didn’t think this would be the case when I started as it was very hard to stick to the deficit.

The past two weeks I have felt sluggish during my lifting sessions and even though my strength has increased I don’t have that endurance to go hard during lifting by the 3rd exercise roughly. I know I need to up my calories a bit.

My weight loss has been a bit slower than I expected and I was expecting if I was at this calorie amount I would easily be losing a pound a week, but it’s been more around a pound every two weeks. Have I just been in a deficit for long enough that it is time to go higher maybe you to maintenance? Using a TDEE calculator my maintenance is supposedly around 2900, depending on what I put for the activity level. I work an office job.

submitted by /u/Superbrah66
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/FZGgDbI

No comments:

Post a Comment