Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Need help counting my macros. Throwing in the towel on the RO strength fat loss template. Help, please.

SW: 198 CW: 184 Height: 5’2 Sex: Female Age: 31

Not sure where to begin. I started my weight loss journey in the middle of May and I have made significant progress using the RP fitness fat loss template. I’m on week ten (should be finishing up twelve weeks) and I’ve lost more than I thought I would. However, I’m becoming very irritable with the low amounts of fat and carbs it now has me on. The template has multiples sheets and when I first began the journey the “base” had me eating very balanced. Then I moved on to the fat loss 1 sheet and my data dropped considerably (down to 30gF per day) but my carbs were still high.

Now, on fat loss 2 and my macros are as follows:

Training days: 180g protein 30g fat 40g carbs (although it fluctuates depending on the timing) but it’s never more than 60g of carbs. I’m ready to stop RP and go back to eating carbs 3 cups of veggies per meal (12 total) The meal during workout is 30g whey protein and either 15g carbs prior to workout or 45g carb powder during workout along with 30g whey protein. The last meal is 30g casein powder.

RP has taught me a lot in terms of eating protein and vegetables. I should add, I gained a lot of weight after having my daughter (she’s almost three). Prior to that I was fit and ate clean. I’m ready to continue to shed the weight. I’ve enjoyed eating clean but I want to do it in a way that allows me to eat brown rice and sweet potatoes. I’m miserable eating like this. I’m happy that I’m losing and I feel great that I don’t feel like a sluggish snail however I am moody AF.

I should also mention I do CrossFit 4-5x a week. I’ve been doing off and on CrossFit for five years. I went back when my daughter was a year old but I wasn’t eating clean and I wasn’t losing weight. I see now how diet and exercise is helping me achieving weight loss but I’m not happy about minimal carbs.

Also on non weight training days macros are as follows: 200g protein 30g fat 50g carbs 3 cups of veggies per meal (12 cups total) The last meal is a casein shake and 20g fat.

edit a typo RO should be RP

submitted by /u/rawrrawr7020
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/FctjT1V

No comments:

Post a Comment