Tuesday, July 26, 2022

What do you do when you're feeling impatient about losing weight?

Long story short, I'm at the heaviest I've been due to a mixture of anti depressants, divorce and other things. I'm a 5ft8 woman at 112kg. Although my lowest weight was still overweight I would give anything to be 85 kg again in a heartbeat.

I'm off the meds and I've started counting calories again, how do you keep motivated and not be disheartened by how slow weight loss takes and just how you look in the mirror? I wish I appreciated how I was when I was smaller and I was so preoccupied with hitting my goal weight that I didn't enjoy being smaller if that makes sense. Sorry if this seems very rambly!

submitted by /u/Opalotls
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/jCisWNM

No comments:

Post a Comment