Thursday, July 14, 2022

Upping cals first time?

I am currently normal BMI though higher end. I have spent the last few months working hard to get rid of boyfriend and lockdown weight (I love eating with my boyfriend lol, EVERYTIME I PUT ON WEIGHT WHEN I HAVE A BF). I average out 17000 to 20000 steps per day. I am 5ft5 and just hovering at 68. I want to get back down to 59 however I am currently very tired and plateuing. I feel it may be time to up my calories from 1200 - I suppose what I am asking for is reassurance I would still lose weight (thought I know slowly). I also know that likely maths wise I would still lose at 1500 calories with all the steps I do as I NEVER go below 17000 a day and sometimes up to 50000. This will be the first time ever on a weight loss journey I have upped my calorie intake so I feel very, very anxious.

submitted by /u/sweetdeejokesonme
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/KU5JWNq

No comments:

Post a Comment