Sunday, July 17, 2022

Weight Loss

When did you begin noticing weight loss in certain places like your face/chin/neck, upper arms and stomach? I just started dieting a week ago. I am a 20yo F, 160lbs will a goal weight of around 110lbs, and I know you can't really target fat, but those are the places I am really hoping to lose weight in. I have set a daily calorie limit of 1200 per day for myself, not sure if this is too little but we'll see (previously wasn't tracking, but it was definitely way more, probably 2000-2500 a day) so with this as well as increasing exercise I hope I see results relatively quickly. How much weight did you lose throughout your weight loss journey and how long did it take? What was your routine/weight loss methods like?

submitted by /u/dana-0802
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/cWYx4Bd

No comments:

Post a Comment