Sunday, July 31, 2022

Weight loss journey starts tomorrow.

My diet begins tomorrow! Tips?

So I'm starting my diet and exercise routine tomorrow so that I can lose some weight. I don't intend to calorie count due to prior ED and OCD issues but I will be eating smaller portions and healthier with about 30 minutes of exercise everyday or at least 5 days of the week using Ringfit Adventure and other workouts on YouTube.

I'm 27 and I think I'm around 80kg at 5ft 1in so I absolutely need to lose some weight but I've been worried about it kicking off my old ED issues. I have a bad relationship with food sadly. I don't usually eat snacks, candy etc but I work on my pc at home and am sat down most of the day so I'm a little lost on where to start in all honesty haha.

I've seen loads of different opinions on what is best for different people. Some say counting calories is the right thing to do, others not at all so I'm a bit confused haha. Anyone have any tips? 🥰🥰

submitted by /u/nanakuro35
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/pIBVu3T

No comments:

Post a Comment