Saturday, July 23, 2022

Everything I try doesn’t work

My dad died last year and I put on 40 pounds since then. It was quite a shock when I stepped on the scale and saw that. I was pretty active before my dad died and I’ve struggled to get back into it mainly because it feels like I’d be resuming my “normal” life when it’ll never be normal again for me. (FYI I go to weekly therapy to work through this)

So I’ve mainly just been focusing on diet rather than movement. I started with a nutritionist 3 months after dads passing and honestly the plan was so confusing - it was a numbers system but not in a WW way but in a “you need a math degree” way. Couldn’t stick with it because I was confused as hell.

Then I started Atkins which worked really well for me before in life. Except this time around I developed gallbladder issues within 3 weeks of the diet and now I have to get my gallbladder out.

I don’t know what to do, I feel defeated. Most days now I don’t really eat much but when I do I watch portion size and always make sure theres a veggie involved. What’s a no fuss easy way of eating people who have been successful with weight loss recommend?

submitted by /u/laflamablanca828
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/SpKxGEn

No comments:

Post a Comment