Friday, July 29, 2022

I need help with my TDEE.

I'm 5'2", 22F, SW 181, CW 171, and GW 130. I have lost 10 pounds over the past couple of months, but I am starting to question my current routine and wondering if I should up my calories. I use MyFitnessPal to track calories, and eat 1300 a day (which is mainly just breakfast and dinner with a small snack). I work out 5 days a week for 30-45 minutes doing strength and cardio exercises but I don't lift weights. I'm a nurse, so I am up and moving all day for 3 days a week. However, when I'm not working, I'm basically a couch potato until I decide to get up and work out.

So, when going on the TDEE calculator website, I choose my activity level as sedentary or light because I basically just sit around most of the time when I'm not at work or working out. 1300 cals has been feeling pretty tough lately, and I've heard many times that muscle raises your metabolism, and in order to build muscle you have to fuel your muscles with calories and protein. I want to be able to fuel my muscles, but I'm also a short woman and don't want to overeat. I seem to gain weight easily and lose it very slowly. At this rate I'm losing at about 1-1.5 pound a week, but I want to make sure I don't get skinny-fat when I get down to my goal weight.

Other 5'2" girls--what worked for you? What would you consider my activity level? I want to make weight loss sustainable with enough calories, but I also want to actually lose weight in a reasonable amount of time.

submitted by /u/helen823
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/t7alzYP

No comments:

Post a Comment