Thursday, July 14, 2022

Losing Weight Is Making Me Sooo Tired!! Where's the Energy That Comes With Weight Loss?

30F 6'4 SW:253, CW:189, GW 180 I always read how people get on diets, lose weight and have sooo much energy. They can on the world. All I want to do is sleep. I love working out. I was more active at my highest weight than I am now. I still workout and garden a lot but not at the same intensity. I had to stop running and lifting heavy weights because I started blacking out during a normal workout. I'm making a point to sleep more (6-10hr), eat 40:30:30 c:p:f macros, 600 calorie deficit, and decompress after stressful days(cartoon and yardwork) So I can't understand why I'm so tired. Where are people getting this magic energy from? Caffeine, check. I drink unsweetened green tea. Yoga, check. I look bad doing it but I do it. If you know where the Fountain of Energy is please share. I don't miss the larger me, but I miss what I could do then.

submitted by /u/spottedfeet001
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/J6ZCG40

No comments:

Post a Comment