Sunday, July 24, 2022

I could use some honesty from people who have gone through this mid-weight loss.

So, I've been losing a lot of weight, 55lbs so far over a year, 50 to go, and I have a question. Most of my skin seems to be snapping back nicely but my thighs just look way saggier. Im wondering if I just haven't lost enough weight for the skin to snap back because there's still too much fat weighing it down, and that once ive lost enough, it will tighten up because the skin is much lighter than the fat its holding...? Like, for anyone who's lost a similar amount, did you feel like there was any point where you started to look worse before you looked better? That's my hope, but I'd like to know if I should try to let go of that or not.

submitted by /u/Stoond
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/uaseGTO

No comments:

Post a Comment