Monday, July 11, 2022

1800 calorie limit?

Hey, I wanted to see if anyone else had success losing weight with around a ~1800/day calorie limit. I’m 33, female, 5’10”, 174lb with a goal weight of 140. I work at home on the computer, and also chase after my kids some. I try to do some physical activities every week, walking, going to parks, etc. Ride my bike occasionally. The Lose It app gave me a budget of 1819 a day after I put “Somewhat Active” and a goal of 1lb/week weight loss. I’m just afraid I won’t lose weight with a budget this high. But I also don’t want to fail sticking with it. I’ve tried 1500 calories and just feel so hungry at the end of the day. Any success with this budget?

submitted by /u/stoppingbythewoods
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/GyF0zCp

No comments:

Post a Comment