Sunday, July 10, 2022

2LBS LEFT!

5’3, sw:138lbs cw:118lbs, gw:116.

For awhile I thought I wasn’t going to reach my goal, which set me back a few times. I’m glad i continued on this journey, so much has changed:

-my clothes fit so much better -I’m wayyy more energetic despite the fact I didn’t work out to lose the weight (I do want to strength train in the near future though) -my confidence has increased a lot and not just about my appearance -my depression isn’t as severe (still a struggle though)

What has weight loss improved for you? Also, if you’re struggling with weight loss: I know you’ll get there, it’s ok to take your time and have Maintenance breaks. It’s about your health AND well-being, so be kind to yourselves.❤️

submitted by /u/nouserrr82
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/NR0vK8G

No comments:

Post a Comment