Wednesday, July 13, 2022

I have lost so much weight and no one noticed

Today I went to my doctors office to get a copy of my records and found I clocked in at 242 lbs in 2019 which brings my total weight loss to 64 lbs. I am quite short so I am still obese, but 64 lbs is insane. Last week I asked one of my closest friends if she had noticed I had lost a ton of weight and she was like “uhhhhh I guess”. I told her I lost 50 lbs and thought I was seeing changes in my body but wanted to know if it was all in my head and she said “well if you really lost 50lbs it’s definitely not all in your head” which was…. discouraging. I even told her I was excited to be able to see my collarbones peaking out and she said “I think that just depends on your posture” I know she wasn’t trying to be rude but this conversation is still replaying in my head. I know the “no one” in my title is an exaggeration, I’ve noticed, other people have probably noticed and not said anything. I know paper towel effect, it’ll get more obvious when i’m smaller. I know it doesn’t really matter if she’s noticed or not, but it took so much courage to ask that question and I am embarrassed that her answer wasn’t just “Yes! I’ve noticed!”

submitted by /u/Exciting_Custard_713
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/N1F7Xht

No comments:

Post a Comment