Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Calorie counting as main method for weight loss

For those who use CICO as their main method to lose weight (i.e. they don’t do much exercise and rely on eating foods to maintain a somewhat substantial caloric deficit), how many months did you reap the benefits of this for? How many months until you plateaued? I’m a female in my early twenties with a somewhat active job on my feet for 12+ hours a day 4 days a week and generally use walking as my main form of transport. Aside from this I don’t really exercise but am seeing results on the scale just by restricting my calories. My main concern is that this method won’t help with my weight loss journey for more than a few months and I’ll eventually have to adapt to a new system that works for me (which is hard lol)

submitted by /u/hiimellaa
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/hxcD3p9

No comments:

Post a Comment