Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Why is it so difficult?

I feel like I’ve tried everything, which would be an exaggerating but I’ve been from weight loss programs and saw success; which lead to gaining all the weight back plus more. I’ve done meal replacement shakes and everything else i can think of. I’m this close to going back to these restrictive diet plans in order to reach my goal, only because I don’t know if I can do it on my own. I don’t know how to get in a calorie deficit or what’s required to keep the motivation going throughout the weight loss journey. I’ve bought endless cookbooks for weight loss but I still find it difficult to accomplish, I attempted to do keto and I don’t understand the basics of keto because it seems too complicated to understand

submitted by /u/pixifairie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/8ktAUuI

No comments:

Post a Comment