Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Many of you probably already know this, but, you may want to turn off calorie bonus if you have a connected Fitbit.

I’ve been using loseit for a few weeks and realized the calorie bonus option is giving me WAY too many calories.

The calorie budget based on my estimated current level of activity (TDEE) already accounts for… my activity.

Fitbit was then adding additional calorie budget on top of my calculated TDEE. Also, Fitbit is overestimating my calories burned each day by around 500!

Based on my average weight loss rate, the TDEE estimate is pretty close to my actual/calculated TDEE. So I just turned off the ability for Fitbit to write data to loseit and am personally happier with that settings configuration.

submitted by /u/_Presence_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ZBVNCs0

No comments:

Post a Comment