Sunday, October 2, 2022

How do genetics play a part in weight loss?

, I'm someone that always did struggle with their weight sometimes being interact with sometimes being just fat.

I made a point to eat better and do not be as authority over the past few years and I have seen my body change.The thing is I don't know if my body's changing for the better even though everyone says that I look good.

As I'm now I'm 30 years old with the 36 pants. I don't have a gut, My body is what I would call firm but not hard and the biggest point of contention being my backside. The men and my family are notorious for having huge backsides , Unfortunately it's just genetics I was told because because feeling it it's not jiggly it's firm. It's not flabby it has shape if that means anything.

The last time I weighed myself before exercising I was 186 now I'm currently 220 but I've been too hi've been 200 pounds plus a fact before in this doesn't feel like how it did when it was fat.

Is it possible for genetics to play a part in where muscle forms and how your body works, the only time I've ever been truly "skinny" is when I was in anirexic in high school

submitted by /u/CostaMugen
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/vORL6b7

No comments:

Post a Comment