Saturday, October 1, 2022

How do you balance calorie deficit with exercise

I’m (m23, 6ft, CW 222, gw 165) struggling to balance my weight loss with my cycling. When I ride 5 to 7 hours a week, I can maintain an 800 to 1,000-calorie daily deficit. But as soon my riding increases to over 10 hours a week (almost all sub-aerobic), I can't recover on a large deficit and have to back it down to around 400 calories to be able to not pile on more fatigue day over day. How do you find the proper medium between the rate of losing weight vs. Exercise effectiveness? Or does it make sense to lose the weight as quickly as possible while jeopardizing exercise to get to a state where you can train not in a deficit?

submitted by /u/Fignons_missing_8sec
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/YqWzgh9

No comments:

Post a Comment