Monday, October 3, 2022

It is way too easy to get constipation and insomnia when trying to lose weight.

What do I do?I just started my weight loss journey again and I’m doing high protein with some fruits and veggies.it’s taking me until midnight to fall asleep.but I’m less hungry so that’s a plus.I’m also am pooping every three days.Before I was going twice a day. I’m losing weight but this makes me feel like what I’m doing is unsustainable in the long term.do I need more time?is this something I’ll have to deal with for the weight loss? I’m not exercising at the moment.my diet looks like this:

Breakfast:Greek yogurt with mixed berries Two boiled eggs Snack:protein shake with whole milk Lunch:75/25 hamburger with a slice of cheese A medium apple Sautéed veggies Snack :protein shake with whole milk Dinner:salmon or chicken A medium apple Sautéed veggies

submitted by /u/Antique_Plantain6016
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/iNrH1eY

No comments:

Post a Comment