Friday, October 7, 2022

Should I use dietary supplements on the side?

I have been thinking about my health a lot lately and I have decided that I need to lose weight. I don’t feel comfortable in my own skin and I want to be healthier. I have been on a few different diets before, but I have never been successful in losing weight and keeping it off. This time, I am determined to lose weight and keep it off for good.

I have been doing some research and I have found a few different diets that I think will work for me. I am going to start with the Paleo diet. I think this diet will be good for me because it is based on eating healthy, whole foods. I am also going to start exercising more. I have been really lazy lately, but I am going to start going on walks and maybe even joining a gym.

I am confident that I can lose the weight and keep it off this time.

The thing that I'm not sure about in my plan, is if I should use dietary supplements also, is that a good idea? Would they boost my weight loss?

Love to hear your thoughts on it.

Thank you!

submitted by /u/smartulet
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/91xFoh4

No comments:

Post a Comment