Sunday, October 9, 2022

Simple and Repeatable "Diet"

Hate using the word diet but I easiest way I can explain what I chasing

As a starting point, I am 31 years old, 6.2.ft and weigh roughly 136kg (300lbs)

I lost 15kg in late 2019/early 2020 before the world went inside and since then I have put it all back on. I have also welcomed my son into the world which has changed how I am able to use my time

I am just about to start on my weight loss journey again and from passed experience, the type of food combined with a caloric deficit has been a great building block for losing weight.

Has anyone put together a simple/tasty Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner schedule that they eat on repeat? I think with my limited time I'd like to give it a go - Below is what I have thought of so far but I'd love to get some feedback of any recommendations

Breakfast - Oats with Fruit & Black Coffee

Lunch - One Manshake (https://themanshake.com.au/)

Snack - Nuts

Dinner - Garlic Chicken, Broccoli and Rice

Thanks in advance for your help :)

submitted by /u/Mr_Syrac
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/8zTaABZ

No comments:

Post a Comment