Tuesday, January 3, 2023

The big back slide

So a few years ago I had a HUGE weight loss journey. From 405 in January of 2017 to 285 in July of 2019.

Since then, I’ve completely fallen apart. After dealing with mental health issues, covid, financial troubles, a tough breakup, and changes at work, I just feel completely defeated.

Last time I got weighed at the doctor’s office was months ago and I was around 450. Since then I close my eyes when they weigh me.

I can’t stop binge eating. I’ve been trying to work thru it in therapy, but I haven’t made any progress.

I’ve lost all discipline and motivation to do anything. I have to wear sweat pants everyday. I get winded just standing up.

I stopped leaving the house except to go to work. I haven’t seen any friends in months. I spent the holidays alone.

My depression has ramped up as hard as it’s ever been and it’s getting more and more difficult to deal with.

I’m not even sure why I’m posting all this now. Just to share, I guess. I live a very lonely life.

While I’m not exactly suicidal at this point, I’m not exactly NOT either. The only things keeping me around are my dad, my dog, and one really good friend.

How do I reignite the fire I had inside me back when I lost 120 lbs… I was so happy when I made a post about it on here that I cried. Today, I’m also crying but for a different reason…

https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/9nv05x/i_finally_made_it_under_300lbs_from_405_to_296_in/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

submitted by /u/whitetornado2k
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/nHA3WhJ

No comments:

Post a Comment