Wednesday, October 24, 2018

79 lbs down and no one to share it with !

Hi! First time poster .. Long time lurker! All of you have inspired me so much to continue on during my worst days..

Seems like there’s a lot of disappointment / self pity I need to get over during this journey, But it’s the people here with rad tips / amazing come up stories that keep me going. I was feeling so proud of myself , but I can only upload to Instagram so many times before I look desperate haha!

First photo is August 2017 Second photo today October 2018

I didn’t take weight loss seriously until August of 2018.. but I hid away at any sight of a camera.

https://imgur.com/a/DGRrhEG

HW: 410 lbs CW: 331 lbs GW1: 250 lbs UGW: 150 lbs

I’ve been restricting calories to 1200-1500 fluctuating depending on my training Hired a personal trainer 4 months ago - and also go to the gym solo 4 x a week I also go to yoga 2x a week, I feel this really helps as well!

I hope to loose enough weight to learn to skate and join a women’s hockey league next year!

submitted by /u/ashgaga
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2D2ijAy

No comments:

Post a Comment