Monday, October 8, 2018

Can't lose that last bit

Howdy everyone. I'm (15M) 6 ft. and 150 lbs. Over the course of I'd say about two years I went from a pretty chubby kid to an average sized teenager. My goal is 140 lbs. Or 135 lbs (Can't tell yet). But I've run into a challenge. The majority of my weight loss wasn't too hard for me (which I'm very thankful for) but it's getting harder. My eating habits are usually alright of course, I have cheat days as well but for the most part it's pretty good. So back to my dilemma currently at 150 lbs. Trying to get to 140 (or 135). What can I do to get rid of this last bit of lower belly fat I have? I really don't like it and I want it outta here. I know it's simple exercise more and eat healthy foods but if you have any tips or "secrets" that have really helped you out I would appreciate it a ton. Also I only drink water so cutting out sugary drinks is already done. Thanks for reading. Peace.

Edit: Just read 135 lbs for my age range is underweight so let's keep my goal at 140 lbs.

submitted by /u/WholesomeContentOnly
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OdVorV

No comments:

Post a Comment