Friday, October 19, 2018

Has anyone here gone decaf? What effect did it have on your r/loseit journey?

18M/6’3” SW: 217 CW:195

There are pros and cons to caffeine consumption that have me conflicted over whether or not to quit it.

I used to only consume it once or twice a week, but in recent months I find myself drinking ~16 oz of black coffee everyday.

There’s limited evidence that caffeine temporarily increases metabolism, which may have something to do with my recent weight loss. There are also antioxidants.

But the link to anxiety and breakdown of tooth enamel has me considering going decaf.

Has anyone tried this? Or have you tried the cycling method of going decaf for 1-2 weeks every once in a while?

submitted by /u/mrminorchord
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RZGS5n

No comments:

Post a Comment