Friday, October 5, 2018

How did you accept your weight loss?

Hello everyone!

I've been on this weightloss journey since March of this year, I have lost a little over 35lbs (yay!), and I like to thank r/loseit for the motivation. I have not been this weight since 2013 when I was a swimmer on a team. I just returned to college this semester and people have been noticing my weight loss. One quote: "Wow sociologicallyringo you lost a sh*t ton of weight."

Even though I still have a little more to go, I still haven't accepted the fact that I lost weight. I have gone down a shirt size or two and pants size. I still don't feel the confidence I want even though I keep getting compliments all around. How did ya'll get into that "I look and feel better" mindset?

submitted by /u/SociologicallyRingo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zUPjrX

No comments:

Post a Comment