Friday, October 5, 2018

What are your unexpected side effects of weight loss?

I often find myself thinking...is this how other people feel when they’re losing weight?

I’m down 30 pounds (another 40-60 to go depending on how I feel).

Two things I’ve noticed that I didn’t expect are:

  1. I depended on my body weight to get me to sleep at night. The weight of it I would assume was sort of like a weighted blanket, and I’ve had a little trouble adjusting.

  2. Sometimes I have this weird feeling that the weight I’ve still got to lose is like a fat suit on my fit body....like it almost doesn’t feel like it belongs to me? Weird, right?

So, what are your “things you didn’t know” about weight loss before you did it?

submitted by /u/_kraftdinner
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2IHqsdI

No comments:

Post a Comment