Friday, October 5, 2018

Question about post weight loss experiences

What’s good losers!:) Long time lurker, first time poster. I’ll jump right into it. I’m male, 26, 5’ 11”, 260 pounds (118 kg), and I am hoping to get down to 190-200. At my highest weight I reached nearly 310; this was 6 years ago, and it was my breaking point. I proceeded to bust ass and lose nearly 90 pounds! Which is great, but I never hit my true goal, and I always carried a little too much (especially in the belly and moobs:/) Over the past five years I’ve (clearly) put a lot of the weight back on...

My question: Based on your experience, what can I expect in terms of loose skin, man boob loss, etc?

I’m going to lose it and hit my goal no matter what; I’m just apprehensive about what I can realistically expect. I hit roughly 220, so I still don’t know what that extra 30 pounds might’ve looked like lost.

I know every persons’ body is unique; but still...

Thoughts?

Sincerely, -GuyGettingOffZeCouch

submitted by /u/GuyOnZeCouch
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2IFTZ7L

No comments:

Post a Comment