Friday, October 5, 2018

Just hopped on the “Lose It!” app train and I’m so mad I didn’t change tracking apps sooner. It’s amazing!

I decided a few days ago to really commit to a lifestyle change in order to finally succeed in my weight loss goals. Part of that decision was looking at all the tools I was using an identifying things that weren’t working for me.

I know from experience that when I track consistently, I lose weight consistently. But my old tracking app (lifesum) wasn’t cutting it anymore. I wasn’t consistently logging, and finding the right foods/making recipes was clunky and time consuming. I always see posts on here of people using Lose It! so I figured it was worth looking into. I was really curious about Lose It’s pattern and insight features too.

Well I’m an idiot for waiting so long I make the switch. This app is literally everything I ever wanted in a tracker. Glad I finally came around to it. Better late than never!

submitted by /u/dootdootqueen
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CubzLx

No comments:

Post a Comment