Monday, October 22, 2018

How many have shared CICO with friends/family and...

....they took your tips and advice and actually used it with success??

I was at a recent social gathering were food was being served so weight loss came up as a discussion. I tried to just listen as much as I could. I gave a few tips about what works etc but did not go to much in detail.

One of my friends who I do not see on the regular said he had tried a few things without success. So later on I chatted with him about what I was doing and how it was getting solid results (47lbs in 6 months so far) at some point he just walked away to help someone break up some wood (we were making burning wood to make a fire pit). He never came back to finish the discussion or ask questions. It did not hurt my feelings or anything but I think in the future I will not be offering advice unsolicited.

I had another friend who I see more often struggle with weight. Told him about CICO. He actually downloaded MFP and lost 20 lbs (so he says) but then he just STOPPED!! Said something about hanging and partying and he stopped logging. I just do not get it. He had success and just stopped doing it.

So who has shared what you have learned on your weight loss journey and what was your experience?

submitted by /u/jcaashby
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2q6viIQ

No comments:

Post a Comment