Sunday, October 14, 2018

I feel like I’m losing my mind

Hello r/loseit!

Last year I lost 55 pounds with CICO and finished a marathon with motivation from this community. Unfortunately I fell off and started binging again. I’m back on track and have been losing weight again, but I feel like I’m losing my mind even though I’m still consuming around 1800 net cals a day.

I feel way too energized all the time, I’m getting severely angry, anxious, and paranoid. My friends have pointed out that I’ve been talking to myself in public. I’m having severe depressive and manic episodes for no external reasons. Basically my emotions are completely out of whack.

This isn’t anything knew to me, but ever since my year of eating whatever I want I’ve realized that I only have these symptoms when I’m dieting. I feel like I’m losing my mind and it makes it so hard for me to continue eating healthy. I know I did it once before so I can do it again but does anyone have any tips on retaining sanity during weight loss?

Does this warrant seeing a therapist or some other professional maybe?

submitted by /u/MissingQuark
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OnBWZT

No comments:

Post a Comment