Wednesday, October 3, 2018

I just stepped on the scale and saw a number I never thought I'd see.

Sadly, this wasn't a low number. I never thought I'd weigh 195 pounds! Trying to push back tears while I write this. I know there are people who weight a lot more than I do, but it's hard finally realizing that you're fat now.

I was always relatively skinny, (100 pounds in 7th grade) until I hit puberty. For reference, I'm female, 5'7", 26 years old, and hovered around 150 until I started emotional eating. I always considered myself curvy because I have an hourglass shape, and never had that much extra visible fat.

So now I found that my eating habits have gotten way out of control after moving in with my husband. He's the kind of guy who can eat whatever and however much of anything, and barely gain any weight. I started eating a ton more junk food, and now I think I'm struggling with a sugar addiction. Keto was really helping me last year, when I was back down to 160. Both my husband and I were doing it for health and weight loss, but we had ice cream as a cheat once, and I haven't stopped gaining since.

My weight has gotten to a point where I cry when I'm trying to get dressed to leave the house because nothing fits me anymore. I wear leggings everywhere and I can't indulge in fashion anymore, which is something I've always loved.

I'd really love an accountability buddy or something like that, because I don't feel like I can do it on my own anymore.

submitted by /u/Sanaeko
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DVxih8

No comments:

Post a Comment