Thursday, October 18, 2018

I kinda feel like I'm cheating.

I think this is my first post here but I've been lurking for a while now. That's because I'm finally making progress. In March of this year I weighed about 290(not my max of 310) and spent the next several months bouncing between 295 and 280. I started taking my ADHD meds again about a month ago because I finally accepted I need them for school. I've lost almost 20 pounds since then. I know I should be happy I'm losing but I kinda feel like I'm cheating. I know there are people that bust their asses to get in shape and all I'm doing is not eating because my medication takes away any desire for food... I don't feel like I've earned the weight loss.

SW: 310 CW:263

submitted by /u/IcyFantasia
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QWT4T6

No comments:

Post a Comment