Friday, October 12, 2018

I only lose weight for one week every month

SW: 207 (June 2018) CW: 183 (today) 24F 5’8

Hi all! I’ve lost 25 pounds since June, but my body has been following a weird pattern, so I’m wondering if anyone has any tips to push through!
Every month of my weight loss journey I’ve lost 5 pounds in one week and then my body maintains my weight until the next month when I lose 5 pounds and maintain for the rest of the month and so forth. Why is it only possible for me to lose weight for one week?!

I do the exact same things every week. I go to Orangetheory 4-6 times, CICO, and IF 16:8.

Has anyone else experienced this? Were you able to push through?

submitted by /u/goodgreat123
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CHSmGt

No comments:

Post a Comment