Tuesday, October 16, 2018

I stopped counting calories during a stressful week and managed to maintain!

So I had these really important applications due yesterday. It made me really sad to put my health in the backseat for a bit, but counting calories and exercising the way I had been was just too much on top of all the stress I was already feeling. I completed the applications yesterday. I was so sad and pretty much felt like I just have ruined all my progress. I was petrified to hop on the scale because I was afraid of what it would do to my mentality. Anyway, I weighed myself this morning when I woke up and I maintained! The 13 pounds gone are still gone! I don’t know why the weight loss had almost felt like a fluke before but now I see I really did earn the way I feel now and it feels great. I had to share this small victory. Many more pounds to go but at least I’m back on the right path!

submitted by /u/mybadwolf
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PDYD8H

No comments:

Post a Comment