Wednesday, October 24, 2018

I want to be able to run

I know my goal should be weight loss but that's mainly intake vs outtake, and I'm far too lazy to really count anything. (Sorry, this is me being honest).

The bad things about me. I'm around 250 lbs, 5'3. I'm a smoker and my addiction is mt dew. Mt dew isn't helping my weight, smoking won't help my lungs, which won't help my running.

But I've started jogging, walking, running (sprinting?) around my apartment complex which is only a quarter of a mile. So far, I've done it twice (at 4:30, again at 5:40). I plan to do it another time tonight and from that, continue to do it every day, 3 times a day... though i am a bit worried once it really gets cold.

But could I, as a fat girl, be able to work up my stamina and actually jog the entire distance (.25 miles)? And then maybe get to a mile?

I don't plan on eating more than normal but I know that'll have to be my next step: get a handle on what i eat. Like today, I had an entire bag of popcorn, now I'm having a huge piece of meatloaf and half my plate is filled with veggies (microwave in a bag; carrots, broccoli and cauliflower). But this is also my 5th or 6th can of mt dew.

submitted by /u/freedom_oh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OLjoDl

No comments:

Post a Comment