Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Huge NSV I am known as the skinny and fit one at work!!!

It still feels surreal. I moved to a new place and got a new job and that's what everyone knows me as. It's still wild to hear. Back home it was always "hey the guy who lost a lot of weight" which wasen't bad, but this feels so much better. 6'2 19 yo male 280 to 165. (Ik flair says different haven't been on a computer for a long time to change it)

Also just want to say everyone keep working till your goals it is worth it!!!

Anyone that is reading this I know you can do this. Perseverance and consistencey as well as discipline and you can do it.

I just ran cico ,but that developed into real healthy eating of trying to fit more food in a smaller calorie window which opened up into lots of vegatables,fruits, beans, and a love of lean chicken and tuna. (Also almond milk god damn delicious)

Discover what works for you and stick to it and love it and yourself!!!

I have been battling confidence issues with my body for years and going through a big weight loss journey has really helped me grow. (I still fight really bad social anxiety ,but I don't feel like I'm just a waste which I couldn't help feeling at my weight before.

Also it's definitely not a myth that exercise is not needed to lose weight. (Although I wish I was exercising this whole time haha)

I will be making an update post at some point when I hit my curremt fitness goals ,but for now go ahead and ask away if you have any questions or if ya need motivation yourself!!! Also I can post pics if you want

submitted by /u/audio_pusher
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RaDMu8

No comments:

Post a Comment