Friday, October 12, 2018

I’m Looking for a good weight loss vlog

Looking for plus size vloggers that are on a weight loss journey on YouTube. More specificly ones that are over 300lbs. Not that people who are smaller aren’t interesting but I find it hard to relate to ones that have only 40-50lbs to lose. I’m female but they don’t have to be.

I find there’s a lot of bigger women on YouTube that mostly just talk about accepting being big or embracing the plus size lifestyle...great for them! But that’s not for me...Any suggestions?

(Not sure what else to say but reddit is saying I can’t post unless I write more...so beep bop bop beep la la la la la, bears beets battle star galactica)

submitted by /u/AlaskanTattooBrat
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2EoPeRc

No comments:

Post a Comment