Tuesday, October 16, 2018

I'm super wet and I can't deal. Advice?

Sort of tricked you, I'm sorry... not really. Okay... I feel like I excessively sweat when I'm warm. It's terrible. Normally I'm fine, but when I get going I'm just soaked. It's really gross. It's also super frustrating. I went to Disney World recently on my first vacation with my boyfriend and his family. Trying to figure out what to wear, knowing what's about to happen is nerve wracking. No point in wearing makeup. Cant wear anything cute. Even my hair gets wet...

It's bad enough that it's some of the reason why I choose not to work out. It's a hassle to feel like I need to wash my hair (which is long). I feel like it's just a super annoying thing in my life. I've talked to it with my doctor who ran a few blood tests, said everything looks normal outside of me being overweight.

Would losing weight help with this? How do my other sweaty breathren deal? Gals with long hair, how do you work out daily and not have to wash your hair everyday? I know weight loss is 80% diet, but I would really like to feel okay exercising.

submitted by /u/salsasharks
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ClFyEI

No comments:

Post a Comment