Tuesday, October 16, 2018

How do you regain your motivation

since July I am down just over 45lbs, in the beginning I was losing weight as I was pursuing a job that required me to be in good physical condition. I tracked calories very carefully and ate almost nothing but meat and veggies everyday. at the time I was also jogging anywhere from 1-3 miles a day, but since then the job has fallen through and my weight loss has slowed down drastically I was easily losing 2lbs a week before and now I’ve slowed down to maybe .5lbs a week if that. People still make comments about how skinny I’ve gotten and such but the “cheat days” are so much more common for seemingly no reason other than that it couldn’t hurt too bad right? and I find it much harder to go out and run, my real question is how do you light the fire again? What could I change? what do you recommend?

submitted by /u/DIAZ1598
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CmOslp

No comments:

Post a Comment