Thursday, October 11, 2018

In 2 weeks I gained 7 pounds always staying in calorie deficit. Help appreciated!

Hi loseit, long time lurker, and mostly thanks to this subreddit for starting my weight loss. I started WL in June 2, and until September 26 it's been great, lost 68 pounds.

I constantly ate with 1000 calorie deficit a day and I didn't log any exercise, recalculating my TDEE every 10 pounds lost or so. but from Sep 27 to today, even if I stayed with the 1000 calorie deficit (Only one day I ate 2k calories over maintenance, but that couldnt result in such a weight gain), I gained a whole 7 pounds! I was 268lbs (my lowest weight in a long time) and today I weight 276! What could possibly be happening to my body?

Some relevant info: I'm 178 cm, I eat 1655 (50 more 50 less) a day, my TDEE is circa 2700, I started C25K on September 20, I don't really watch macros, just stay under the calorie limit,

I use MyFitnessPal, I weigh EVERYTHING I eat, some days I do OMAD (it can happen like max twice a week), I do at east 8-9k steps a day.

An help would be much appreciated, I'm starting to worry something is wrong. Thanks in advance and sorry if i misspelled something, english is not my first language :)

submitted by /u/Tasleyn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QHzfiM

No comments:

Post a Comment