Thursday, October 11, 2018

Quick question about weight loss

Hi,

I don't want to go too much into details needlessly. I didn't do much reading about weight loss. I installed my Fitness Pal on my phone exactly 1 week ago and learned a lot about what I was eating and made some small but very effective adjustments to reduce my calories intake to about 1500 calories per day on average. While I don't exercise at all, over the last 2 weeks I've been doing a lot of work around the house almost every day, but I don't really track that.

I am a 31 y.o. male, 6'-2" tall.

Exactly one week ago I was weighting 270 lbs and last night I already had lost 7 lbs, I was at 263. (I took my weight every day at the same time and always naked, so clothes didn't have an impact ) I see quick results, which is great because it motivates me a lot to continue but I was not expecting this at all.

Here's the question : Will it eventually slow down? I just want to know what to expect for the next few weeks so I don't lose motivation, or if I should change anything.

Thanks

submitted by /u/GoodKingLudericXII
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yg9cbq

No comments:

Post a Comment