Wednesday, October 17, 2018

It just hit me that I’m not only really fat, I’m also naturally “broad” for a female. Can someone confirm this?

I’m not sure this is the right sub, so feel free to delete.

I know I might sound vain and whiny, and maybe for some I’m overthinking and complicating things, but who doesn’t wanna look good? So, I started my weight loss plan a week ago (calorie restriction and moderate exercise), I plan on losing 50 lbs. Today for the first time in a long time I took measurements of my waist, chest and hips.

So my chest is 42.5, my waist is 35.5 is and my hips are 46.5. I’m 5’1.5 (really short) and 176 lbs. I just googled it and for some reason I can’t find the page again no matter how much I try, but I’m waaay off the average measurements, I think it’s something like 36-24-36, for females who are 5’4. So for a 5’1 female, even smaller measurements would be more proportional. I also read that on average for almost every 9 pounds you lose, you lose 1 inch off your waist. If I lost 50 pounds, I’ll probably lose like 6.5 inches of my waist. A 29 inch waist on a 5’1 person is really “broad”, for lack of a better word.

Although my hips are 46’5, in person they look really narrow. Which I don’t like. I don’t know if it’s because I have REALLY fat upper arms or that I have naturally broad shoulders, or both. My body just looks disproportioned. The measurement from shoulder bone to shoulder bone is 15 inches. I’m starting to think that the main issue is my upper arms and broad shoulders, and my shoulders aren’t going away. That’s what I dislike the most about my body. I also have a completely flat butt. Another reason why my body is disproportioned.

I hate my body so much. I’m not even dreaming of having the best body in the world, I just wish I had an “average” body. Like most girls I see at my gym. I think even if I lost 55 lbs, my body won’t look good because of its genetic structure. I just don’t feel feminine.

Is there any way I can become less “broad” and more proportioned?

PS: sorry if I’m not making much sense. Although I’d like to believe I’m relatively good at English, it’s still not my first language.

submitted by /u/musicandselfcare
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QXRmRw

No comments:

Post a Comment