Wednesday, October 17, 2018

What is the downside to cutting calories too much?

I'm 16M, 6'2, 232 lbs and have a target weight of 180 lbs. I see it all over the placing saying not to cut calories too much, but I don't know why. I have a TDEE of around 2500 calories, don't track my calories but usually eat just a fruit and eggs for breakfast, skip lunch, and serving sizes of some kind of meat/grain/vegetables for dinner (chicken, rice, and carrots for example), clearly much less than 2500 calories. I've also been recently increasing my activity (from sedentary to walking for an hour every day, currently trying to cut and improve cardiovascular endurance). Should I be eating more calories despite only focusing on cutting right now (I plan to bulk after weight loss)?

submitted by /u/itslqb
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2P86D54

No comments:

Post a Comment