Saturday, October 20, 2018

I’ve lost 152lbs in under a year!

Today, I’m 152 pounds lighter than I was when I started my weight loss journey back in January.

My story is not one of overnight success. I didn’t take a magic pill. My results were not from a fad diet or a product from an infomercial. My journey has been more like a roller coaster ride but heading mostly towards the ups. a few errors, but also a collection of small milestones along the way, eventually leading to more than I ever expected my weight loss journey to be.

I replaced all the bad food I was eating with healthier balance meals. I went ‘cold turkey’. Many foods I was able to replace with healthier substitutes, changing full fat sausages for heck chicken sausages or M&S skinny sausages, using lean minced beef to make my own burgers and meatballs. Making my own meals ensured I knew exactly what I was putting in my body. I swapped up using oil to cook foods and started using fry light, and in my opinion it’s even better. My meals this year have been even more tasty than before I started.

I always hear people say to me “I need to join a gym to shift this weight” but then go home and have a take away. Don’t get me wrong, I do occasionally go to the gym, and it makes me feel healthier for it, however it hasn’t increased my weight loss.

I’ve lost over 150lbs in 10 months, and given myself a second chance at life.

One piece of advise, don’t force yourself to change, that will not last, do it when it feels right for you. If your mind is right, you can succeed.

submitted by /u/craig_i95
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ak93Fl

No comments:

Post a Comment