Saturday, October 20, 2018

Any help for my weightloss? -Teen

Please don't over look this for me being a 'child' I want to he healthier and more active,but also to feel good and happy in my body and mind.

I'm a 13 year old female, yet I am overweight. I'm 164cm (5'4) in height and currently weigh in at 72.5kg (159.8lbs).(20/10/2018)

  • but I was heavier.

•22/04/2018 I weighed 76kg (167.5lbs) •27/05/2018 My weight dropped down to 74.6kg(164.4lbs) •03/09/2018 Jumped up to 77.5kg (170.8lbs) •16/09/2018 Slowly going back down to 75.2kg (165.7lbs) •21/09/2018 then to 73.7kg (162.4lbs) •11/10/2018 finally reaching 72.7kg (160.2lbs)

I went from a Top (shirts) size large 42 (14 UK, 10USA) to a Medium 40 (12 UK, 8USA. :) and from Bottom (pants, trousers) size of Large 42 (14UK, 10USA) or Extra Large 44 (16UK, 12USA) ( depending on the fabric etc.. to a Medium 40 (12UK, 8USA) or a small if it's really stretchy material.

Although I'll still fit into a Small Shirt 38 (10UK, 6USA) But I hate the tight fit with my larger body

Now as you may see I've not lost much since then, but it has only been 9 days so it's not worring me. I know and understand it takes time and I'm grateful that I already lost 5 kilograms (11lbs).

The start of Motivation for me: One day when I was changing I looked in the mirror and saw a stretch mark on my lower stomach, now I am no stranger to Stretch marks, I've had them for as long as I can remember, on my thighs, around my knees, my hips, butt and even my arms. The ones on my thighs I've had for a long, LONG time. So they never bothered me, but the one on my stomach flipped a switch in my brain... I wanted to lose weight- I needed to lose weight

So here I am deciding to make a change before it gets any further, at a whopping 77.5kg only at the age of 13. Slowly, but surely I got did of fizzy drinks straight away. NO More! I used to drink 1-2 cans a day at school, weekends would probably be a litre or a little less. I thought this would be the hardest, but surprisingly I stopped craving fizzy drinks, not even thinking about them.

Now that the fizzy drinks were out the way I tried to focus on smaller portions and Less.. LESS fatty foods and candy. Somewhat I got there, but this past 2 weeks I've had exams in my school, being stressed since they depended on the level of class I'll be able to do. I still had smaller portions and let myself have a few treats here and there...

Anyways, I wouldn't have lost any weight without the Cardio I started doing. Walking 5k every night at a fast nearly jog like walk. Of course sometimes it's really hard to find time or keep up the pace but I'm managing. Lately I started adding some jogs here and there, fitting it into the 5k.

But I'm starting to get bored, I guess need new workouts- but not Extremely hard + ones that don't use equipment. I'll still continue the Cardio and try raise it up to a 5k jog.

What I guess I am asking for from you is a way to start eating healthier! I HATE vegetables.. or I mean I'm a very picky eater, I need a way to convince myself to start eating them. Also to break the habit of snacking before it's too late.

I'm asking you for any tips you have that would help my weight loss journey. ANYTHING.. please.

My goal for now, to prove to myself and other I can do it is 60kg (132.2lbs)

submitted by /u/agna_k5
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PS4QOo

No comments:

Post a Comment