Saturday, October 20, 2018

[SV/NSV] 345lbs to 198lbs - Onederland and a New Outlook

Well, I did it. This week I broke the 200lbs mark and lost my 145th pound. I attribute 100% of my early success to this subreddit, particularly the daily Q&A threads where experience losers walked me though "the simple stuff" that I was never aware of. Although I haven't been as active on here the past few months, I'd just like to send a huge THANK YOU to this incredible subreddit for motivating me each day when I was morbidly obese and genuinely lost.

Moving forward, I have shifted my goals a bit away from weightless and have begun focusing on a maintenance and fitness plan. A vast majority (99.999%) of this weight loss was strictly diet based. Now, I'd like to shave off the last of my remaining fat with diet + exercise in an attempt to become a more healthy individual. I've started hitting the gym 5 times per week and am hoping to fill out some of the loose skin that I see appearing already.

To those of you just starting out your weight loss journey, trust me when I say "you can do it!" Almost a year and a half ago I was sitting on a couch alone with junk food and soda surrounding me when I found this subreddit. Today, I weigh 147lbs less and am the happiest I've ever been in my entire life.

submitted by /u/HuntersRun54
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OytI1g

No comments:

Post a Comment