Saturday, October 20, 2018

Advice Please. Effects of weight loss on tattoos

LTL FTP and all that jazz.

I'm on my own weight loss journey (with a lot of help and inspiration along the way from this sub!). I still have ~50lb to go.

I've an old tatt from my dumb teen years that I'm wanting to get covered up with some nice new art. My question is can I do it now, or wait til I've reached my goal? Itching to mark a massive life-changing event, so the prospect of a 6 month wait seems like an eternity.

I'd really love to hear about your experiences with weight loss and how it has or hasn't affected your body art. Not so much worried about loose skin - I've gained and lost this amount of weight before with no skin issues, but I'm not sure if the tatt design might distort...

submitted by /u/lectrikboogaloo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ytJ5Ok

No comments:

Post a Comment